The Ministry of Industry and Advanced Technology works with its strategic partners and shareholders to boost the UAE’s industrial sector and increase its contribution to the GDP. The Ministry works to accelerate industrial development to contribute to a diversified knowledge-based economy and achieve industrial self-sufficiency, to fulfil the UAE's ambition and objectives of the federal entities.
Semi- Government / Private sector9
Q) Partnerships Department
The Partnerships and Investment Department It aims to help achieve the objectives of the national strategy for industry and advanced technology, especially at the level of:
- Stimulating foreign and local investments and creating opportunities that enhance the investment attractiveness of the industrial sector;
- Coordinatiing empowerment mechanisms between public and private sectors and potential and current investors;
- Developing the relationship between internal and external stakeholders to achieve strategic goals.
The Department manages an integrated database and information on government partners, and international stakeholders at the national and global level.
- It provides a supportive environment that helps build strategic relationships with investors.
- It develops effective communication platforms to enhance participation of stakeholders to stimulate business growth and provide the necessary facilities and incentives for the success of industrial projects in the UAE.
- The Department also manages agreements, partnerships and MoUs concluded by the ministry at the national, regional, and international levels.
- It supports negotiations and agreements between governments in the areas of the Fourth Industrial Revolution and coordinates between investment funds in the country and foreign companies to enhance opportunities for expansion and growth.
- The Department aligns between investment and financing plans and national priorities in the industrial and advanced technology sector.
- It also represents the country in regional and international organizations, exhibitions, and conferences, in coordination with the concerned government entities.
Q) Partnerships Department
- Measure satisfaction
- Planning partnerships
- Plan with its partners
- Developing partnerships
Q) Criteria for Assessing and Honoring Partners
- Clarity of partnership boundaries and frameworks
- Effectiveness of relationship with the partner
- Effectiveness of joint cooperation with the partner
- Implementing phrases of Service level agreements and MOUS
- Communicate with partners
- The level of effectiveness of communication channels
- Gatherings , meetings and visits